Matte Me Crazy Polish by NYC

I recently stopped by Walmart to get some new polishes and I came across this great product. Before buying this I had never used a mattifying nail polish so at first I was a bit skeptical & didn't really think it would work since the price was only $1.72, but this stuff is really good. It really does give the mattified effect; I was pretty amazed when I started putting it on my nails because it dried pretty fast and I actually saw the gloss from my blue nail polish fade. The great thing about this is that it's a top coat and you can therefore mattify any other nail polish you like. Additionally I like that this polish is long lasting and does not chip very easily. So far it has lasted me two weeks and still looks decent. If you're looking for an inexpensive mattifying nail polish then you should certainly try this. I have left the link in the picture! 
Matte Me Crazy by NYC
Matte Me Crazy by NYC
The blue polish I used under is by Sinful Colors in the color Endless Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment