Nail polish brand you must try





I bought these nail polishes a while back on my trip to BC, Mexico last summer & I thought I would just share my experience with this great new brand I discovered! First off I have had these polishes for about 7 months and the consistency is still as it was the day I purchased them, of course I do always keep them tightly closed and in a cool place. In addition to that these polishes don’t chip easily and it only takes about 1-2 coats to get the color, usually just one. I feel that these polishes are the equivalent of the brand Essie, which is also one of my favorite brands, but can be a bit pricey. These polishes are pretty affordable & come in different sizes. Unfortunately I have not been able to find them in the US, at least not in California. However these polishes are available on this online website .

These are currently my two favorite polishes from this brand.
Diamond Silver BNP034



Juvia NP280

I definitely do recommend this brand if you are a fan of Essie, but would like something more affordable. Remember to comment if you have tried these polishes and love them as much as I do, or if you know where they sell them in California. 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The blue looks fantastic! I love the manicure you gave yourself with the one silver nail - very pretty :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete