Haircuts for Faster Hair Growth

Faster Growing Hair
For faster growing hair be sure to trim the ends during the New Moon or the Waxing moon, which is when the moon is barely starting to grow. You can cut your hair from New Moon to just before the Full Moon begins.








Thicker & Fuller Hair
This one is probably the easiest to identify, to grow fuller & thicker hair you simply trim during the Full Moon.











Slower Growing Hair

If you wish for your haircut to last longer so you won't have to keep making trips to the hair dresser, trim after the full moon right when the light of the moon begins to decrease, it can also be done during the 3rd & 4th quarters of the Waning Moon. So basically throughout the days that the moon is in the process of going from Full Moon to New Moon.





You can use this website to see the current phases of the moon. I hope this helped all you ladies who are trying to manage the speed of your hair growth. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darling,

    Interesting article, do you apply these guidance for yourself and have you seen any difference? I have started following you on bloglovin and would love it if you followed me back! I started my blog this January like you !
    x
    www.bonjourfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, your blog is lovely, I really like your style! And yes I started trying this on my own hair about 2 years ago and I definitely see a difference, this really works for me! (:

    ReplyDelete